1. What are three of your must-have products?
2. What’s the last project you worked on? I've been so fortunate to be able to work with Michelle Williams for Comic- Con 2012 and for her “Oz: the Great and Powerful” reshoots.
3. Why do you love being a hairstylist? I love to make people happy and feel good about themselves, I in-turn feel empowered. Also, doing hair has such a quick and tangible result with instant gratification. Concerning the art of hairstyling and coloring, I am challenged and inspired by the creative outlet my profession gives me! It keeps my days full of interest and motivation. Most of all, I just love my clients! I am indebted to them for their devotion, friendship, and encouragement.
4. In one word, what inspires you? Family!
5. What was your first job as an artist? I was an assistant to Frederic Fekkai when his Beverly Hills Salon first opened.
6. How would you describe your style? California casual and comfortable
7. If you could do one person’s hair color/hairstyle who you haven’t yet done, who would it be? Kate Middleton! I think she's so beautiful! I love her non-intimidating and chic style. She's such a classy icon!
8. What is the best tip you can give to achieve a great color transformation? PATIENCEfull story
Health and beauty, Kari Hill, Publicity, Hair, Colorist, Celebrity, Hairstylist, Haorist forulia Roberts, Julia Motor, Julia Roberts ombre hair, Charlize Theron, Lena Headey, Lisa Kudrow, Hair colorist for Melissa Rivers
Copyright karihill.com. All rights reserved.